As practising midwives we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of helping mothers to establish breastfeeding. Our breastfeeding workshops aim to prepare you for a calm, confident breastfeeding experience.
In the current situation breastfeeding is more important than ever to protect your little one. We are currently offering our workshops via interactive video link. We are also able to offer 1:1 breastfeeding support once your baby arrives by video link if you require.
BREASTFEEDING VIDEO-LINK WORKSHOP DATES 2021
Tuesday 12th January 7-9 pm
Tuesday 2nd March 7-9 pm
Tuesday 4th May 7-9pm
Interact with an experienced midwife and breastfeeding counsellor and connect with other couples too whilst learning all about:
- The anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding.
- The mind / body link and how relaxation techniques can facilitate breastfeeding.
- How to correctly position and latch your baby at the breast.
- How to avoid sore nipples and painful breasts.
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough milk.
- How to safely express and store breastmilk.
- And much, much more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for breastfeeding support
Cost: £30 per couple / £25 for those doing our hypnobirthing courses.
Katheryn, is an experienced midwife, breastfeeding peer supporter and breastfeeding counsellor and mother of three breastfed children. She is also able to provide additional 1:1 support via video link or telephone.