As practising midwives we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of helping mothers to establish breastfeeding. Our breastfeeding workshops aim to prepare you for a calm, confident breastfeeding experience.
We are also able to offer 1:1 breastfeeding support once your baby arrives by video link if you require.
BREASTFEEDING WORKSHOP DATES 2021
Tuesday 4th May 7-9pm
Monday 16th August 7-9pm
Interact with an experienced midwife and breastfeeding counsellor and connect with other couples too whilst learning all about:
- The anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding.
- The mind / body link and how relaxation techniques can facilitate breastfeeding.
- How to correctly position and latch your baby at the breast.
- How to avoid sore nipples and painful breasts.
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough milk.
- How to safely express and store breastmilk.
- And much, much more!
Cost: £30 per couple / £25 for those doing our hypnobirthing courses.
Katheryn, is an experienced midwife, Breastfeeding Counsellor and Peer Supporter. Trainee Lactation Consultant and mother of three breastfed children. She is also able to provide additional 1:1 support via video link or telephone.