As practising midwives we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of helping mothers to establish breastfeeding both in hospital and at home. Our breastfeeding workshops will prepare you for a calm, confident breastfeeding experience.
In the current situation breastfeeding is more important than ever to protect your little one. We are offering our workshops by interactive video link. We are also able to offer breastfeeding support by video link if you require.
BREASTFEEDING VIDEO-LINK WORKSHOP DATES 2020
Tuesday 13th October 7-9 pm
Tuesday 24th November 7-9 pm
Tuesday 12th January 7-9 pm
Tuesday 2nd March 7-9 pm
A two hour interactive video link workshop, you will be able to interact with an experienced midwife and breastfeeding counsellor and the other couples on the course.
You will learn all about:
- The anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding.
- The mind / body link and how relaxation techniques can facilitate breastfeeding.
- How to correctly position and latch your baby at the breast.
- How to avoid sore nipples and painful breasts.
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough milk.
- How to safely express and store breastmilk.
- And much, much more!
Email email@example.com to book or for breastfeeding support
Cost: £30 per couple / £25 for those doing our hypnobirthing courses.
Course is taught by Katheryn, an experienced midwife, breastfeeding peer supporter and breastfeeding counsellor and mother of three breastfed children. She is also able to provide support via video link or phone in the current situation.