As practising midwives we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of helping mothers to establish breastfeeding both in hospital and at home. Our breastfeeding workshops will prepare you for a calm, confident breastfeeding experience. This is a unique workshop as it focuses on the mind and body connection and draws on Hypnobirthing and mindfulness techniques.
Tuesday 26th September 2017 7-10pm
Tuesday 30th January 2018 7-10pm
A three hour workshop, where you will learn all about:
- The anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding.
- The mind / body link and how relaxation techniques can facilitate breastfeeding.
- How to correctly position and latch your baby at the breast.
- How to avoid sore nipples and painful breasts.
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough milk.
- How to safely express and store breastmilk.
And much, much more!
Cost – £50.
Discounted rate for our Hypnobirthing clients – £35
Cost includes a Hypnobirthing MP3 relaxation track for calm, confident breastfeeding
Refreshments will be provided
Taught by Katie
Email email@example.com to book a place