As practising midwives we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of helping mothers to establish breastfeeding. Our breastfeeding workshops aim to prepare you for a calm, confident breastfeeding experience.
We are also able to offer 1:1 breastfeeding support once your baby arrives by video link if you require.
BREASTFEEDING WORKSHOP DATES
FEBRUARY 7th (Mon) 7-9pm
Interact with an experienced midwife and connect with other couples too whilst learning all about:
- The anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding.
- The mind / body link and how relaxation techniques can facilitate breastfeeding.
- How to correctly position and latch your baby at the breast.
- How to avoid sore nipples and painful breasts.
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough milk.
- How to safely express and store breastmilk.
- And much, much more!
Cost: £30 per couple / £25 for those doing our hypnobirthing courses.