As practising midwives we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of helping mothers to establish breastfeeding both in hospital and at home. Our breastfeeding workshops will prepare you for a calm, confident breastfeeding experience. This is a unique workshop as it focuses on the mind and body connection and draws on Hypnobirthing and mindfulness techniques.
BREASTFEEDING WORKSHOP DATES 2019
Thursday 28th of November 7-10pm
A three hour workshop, where you will learn all about:
- The anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding.
- The mind / body link and how relaxation techniques can facilitate breastfeeding.
- How to correctly position and latch your baby at the breast.
- How to avoid sore nipples and painful breasts.
- How to tell that your baby is getting enough milk.
- How to safely express and store breastmilk.
- And much, much more!
Email email@example.com to book
Cost: £50 per couple / £35 for those doing our hypnobirthing courses.
Refreshments will be provided free of charge
Course is taught by Katie, an experienced midwife and mother of breastfed children.